Adding a Note
Click on the "Add Note" button.
Title Your Note
Fill in a Title and your note for that page. You can apply text formatting (font and size) to notes.
Save Your Note
Click the "Save" button.
To add notes to your highlights or adding notes to a particular section of text on a page, refer to Highlights in an eTextbook.
By clicking on the Outline button and then clicking on the My Notes tab, you can view and print a summary all of your notes, highlights and annotations. You can also:
- View all of your notes, highlights and annotations at once
- Print a summary of all of your notes, highlights and annotations
- Apply text formatting (font and size,) to notes
- Assign notes to highlighted text (highlight annotations)
- Reveal content of notes within the context of a page.
Please note that all notes created online in the Reader will be preserved when a book is checked out for offline use.