CourseSmart offers a variety of instructional video demos to highlight features and compatibility with other programs.
- Reading Your eTextbook Offline: When your computer is not connected to the internet, you can read your eTextbook offline. This video provides you step-by-step detail.
- Reading your eTextbook using CourseSmart’s iPad app or Android app: Scroll down the page to view demos for our iPad app and Android app.
- CourseSmart's new eTextbook Reader Overview Video: CourseSmart introduces our new eTextbook reader with an updated look and tools to give you a more intuitive way to study and interact with books. Scroll down the page to view the new eTextbook Reader video.
Text-to-Speech Compatibility Programs:
CourseSmart is compatible with a number of text-to-speech programs and we have created videos to help demonstrate how to use them. See below for links.
- Kurzweil 3000 for Windows
- Kurzweil 3000 for Mac
- Natural Reader 11.0 for Windows (Flash-based books)
- Natural Reader 11.0 for Windows (Print Fidelity)
- Natural Reader 11.0 for Mac (Flash-based books)
- Natural Reader 11.0 for Mac (Print Fidelity)
- ClaroRead 5.1 for Windows
- ClaroRead 5.1 for Mac (Print Fidelity)
- Universal Reader for Mac
- Universal Reader (Flash-based books)
- Universal Reader (for Print Fidelity)
- ReadWriteGold 5 for Mac (Screen shot reader method)
- ReadWriteGold (Flash-based books)
- ReadWriteGold (Print Fidelity)
- TextAoud for Windows (Flash-based books)
- TextAloud for Windows (Print Fidelity)